Sunday, September 14, 2008

Celebrations

It was my cousin brother’s birthday yesterday.


I reached late because I had GD’s tuition before that and since he was doing ‘Applications of Organic Chemistry’ I could not miss the class :(. Anyway, I left the class happier than usual because I had managed to answer a few questions that he gave. Apart from that class had been normal. So I came out of tuition and as expected my mother and my didi were waiting at the main road to pick me up so that we could go to my brother’s place. So after numerous jams and news of blasts in Delhi and after listening to lots of silly jokes on Radio Mirchi we finally reached Park Circus. My brother who’s in class VII right now, had all these friends over and while they were having their party we guys had our ‘adda’.

One of my brother’s friend performed these great magic tricks which were great. Then a power-cut occurred. So now we sat in a dark room while the ‘adda’ continued(aah how I wish these times would just stay). The kids left and we family members had dinner and played with the snow sprayer until it was finished and started making all funny noises when we were pressing it. Well that was precisely when our parents decided that we should leave. So everyone left for their respective houses.


P.S: I would like to mention that although this piece mightsound boring but nonetheless it is one of those occasions that I want to remember in the future. If you didn’t like it then I’m sorry you had to read the whole of it.

No comments: